juvlon is a permission-based email service. You can use your juvlon account to send e-mail newsletters and announcements only to those people who have given you their permission to e-mail them.
What is considered as permission:
- E-mail addresses collected through an email newsletter subscription form on your website
- Your customers & people who have given you their email address to receive information from you
- Members of your organisation
What we don’t consider as permission:
- Lists of e-mail addresses that have been purchased or rented
- Lists of e-mail addresses that have been copied or scraped off web pages
- Any “third party” list whatsoever
Any account that violates this Anti-Spam Policy (or tries to do so), will be terminated immediately.
We love email. We love email marketing and we are fanatical about is permission based marketing. We would not want to receive bulk emails in our inbox and believe that our clients and consumers shouldn’t get them either.