A/B testing is a feature that enables mails to be sent to the best performing sample of your creative. Before sending out a mail, the user is given a choice to send 2 creatives of the same mail to 2 different smaller portions of the total target audience. Depending upon the open rate or click rate, the best performing creative is sent to the rest of the target audience.
- On the send screen, an option of Send using A/B Split Test is provided along with the send now and schedule options.
- A/B Test is only performed if total list size is more than 5000.
- The A/B test screen shows that control A has already been selected and the total unique mailing size, since the lists are selected.
- Now, select another mail i.e., control B.
- Then, out of the selected database size (number of subscribers), the user should be able to choose a minimum 1000 subscribers to use as a portion to send the A and B controls. A/B Test list size can be up to 40% of total list size. Maximum A/B test list size is 20,000 subscribers.
- Each mail will be sent to half of the A/B Test List.
- In Automatic sending the user will need to select the performance parameter, i.e., a choice between better open-rate or click-rate between the two controls A and B. Then, the schedule for sending the best control mail will be displayed.
- Final sending schedule of A/B Test should be after 24 hrs.
A/B Testing Interface:
- Select first mail (Mail A) for sending, list selection page is displayed. You need to select sending list if you want to send mail for A/B testing. Total list size should be more than 5000.
- After selection of list, you will see the A/B Test details that we implemented in Juvlon.
- Select second mail sample (Mail B). There is a facility to change the campaign. So, we can select mail from any campaign for A/B Testing.
- After selection of mails(Mail A; Mail B) with list(Total list size), we need to select list size for A/B testing. Minimum A/B Test list size is 1000; Maximum 20,000.
- Sending after A/B Test- In automatic sending , the user will need to select the performance parameter, i.e. a choice between better open-rate or click-rate between the two controls A and B. Then, the schedule for sending the best control mail will be automatically sent.
- User has successfully conducted the A/B Test; scheduled the mail. Each mail has been sent to half the A/B Test list.
- A/B Test information box will appear after placing a successful request for A/B Test.
Call us and speak with a Juvlon Email Specialist to answer any questions you may have.
Request a Demo
Schedule a demo to talk to a Juvlon Email Specialist about your specific needs.
Start a Free Trial
Test drive the full Juvlon experience, free for 30-days. No credit card necessary.