In order to use Juvlon, you must:
- be at least eighteen (18) years old and able to enter into contracts
- complete the registration process
- agree to the Terms and
- provide true, complete, and up to date contact information.
- Having an Optin List
By using Juvlon, you represent and warrant that you meet all the requirements listed above, and that you won't use Juvlon in a way that violates any laws or regulations. Juvlon may refuse service, close accounts of any users, and change eligibility requirements at any time.
The Term begins when you sign up for Juvlon and continues as long as you use the Service. Clicking on the button and entering your user name implies that you've officially "signed" the Terms. If you sign up for Juvlon on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to accept these Terms on their behalf.
Closing Your Account/Refund
You or Juvlon.com may terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving Notice to the other party. We may suspend our Service to you at any time, with or without cause. If we terminate your account without cause, we'll refund a prorated portion of your monthly prepayment or reimburse you for the unused email credits. We won't refund or reimburse you if there's cause, like a violation of the of Anti Spam terms by uploading or mailing on an unsolicited list(Non Opt-in) that cause listings of IPs, domains and other infrastructure damages by the user or disregarding mutually agreed payment and commercial understanding. Once terminated, we may permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it, including your emails from our Website.If you don't log in to your account for 12 or more months, we may treat your account as "inactive" and permanently delete the account and all the data associated with it.
Account and Password
You're responsible for keeping your account name and password confidential. You're also responsible for any account that you have access to, whether or not you authorized the use. You'll immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your accounts. We're not responsible for any losses due to stolen or hacked passwords. We don't have access to your current password, and for security reasons, we may only reset your password.
You promise to follow these rules:
- You won't send Spam! By "spam," we mean the definition on the Spamhaus website.
- You won't use purchased, rented, or third-party lists of email addresses.
- You will only use consent-based lists. A consent-based list is defined as a list in which each entity on the list has granted their explicit permission to receive emails.
- The emails sent out using Juvlon will carry a link to "unsubscribe/manage the preferences" for the recipient's use.
If you violate any of these rules, then we may suspend or terminate your account.
You may not assign any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.